Tenancy Agreement Templates
A tenancy agreement or contract is written between you and the owner of the land that you want to take on rent. Preparing this document is a very important aspect of recording real estate transactions by landlords, real estate professionals, and tenants. Tenancy Agreement may be written or oral depending on you and your requirements. A tenancy agreement is prepared to safeguard the rights of both tenants and landlord for accommodation place. We are sharing several Tenancy Agreement Templates here to assist you in preparing your own Tenancy Agreement quickly. As a tenant, your right is to occupy the accommodation for which you are paying the landlord, and the landlord or owner of the accommodation has the right to receive payment in the proper way. Such the things you use to write in the contract are called terms and conditions of the tenancy agreement.
Writing a tenancy agreement is very important in the way it serves you as legal proof of real estate and property-related transactions with tenants. The written tenancy agreement is easier to enforce rather than an oral agreement and you must go for writing a professional tenancy agreement to stay convenient while accommodating the property. What you have to write in the tenancy agreement is literally important and you must be aware of this information.
Free Tenancy Agreement Templates
Here are previews and download buttons for these free Tenancy Agreement Templates in MS Word Format.
Tenancy Agreement Guidelines
Given below are some expert tips to guide you to accomplish a well-written tenancy agreement.
- Your name, address, and complete contact information are necessary parties of the tenancy agreement and similarly, this information is required from the owner’s side to accomplish a very important section of this contract.
- Important information about property or accommodation is also essential to put in the tenancy agreement. This information includes the location of accommodation, the radius of accommodation, and other important information about its different sections.
- The tenancy agreement must be accomplished in writing about the duration of the contract. This is very important information both for tenant and landlord.
- For what purpose you are going to accommodate property is a must to write in the tenancy contract. For example, you may have to use the property for housing purposes, offices, factory and storeroom, and whatever.
- The date of the tenancy agreement or contact must be included in the tenancy agreement.
- Decided amount of rent for accommodation is necessary to write in the tenancy contract. You must mention other deductions in this contract that you may have to make on certain conditions and circumstances.
- You must include all other clear and implied terms and conditions of the tenancy agreement to make it right as legal proof.
- If the landlord agrees to provide you with any other services like maintenance, laundry, cleaning, etc, it must be clearly mentioned in the tenancy agreement on how much charges.
- It must also mention in the tenancy agreement whether other people are allowed to use this property or not. This should be accomplished after taking permission from the landlord.
- A tenancy agreement is signed by both parties i.e. tenants and landlord.
All these are necessary terms and conditions of the tenancy agreement that you must include to make this agreement seems professional, convenient and purpose served. Without any of these terms and conditions, the tenancy agreement will be considered incomplete and unenforceable. This can also be said in the proper format of writing a tenancy agreement.